Turning Point Wakefield Talking Therapies COVID-19 Statement
An update on how we’re responding to the challenges of coronavirus (COVID-19) and how we are ensuring we continue to provide the best possible service to you at this difficult time.
Feeling anxious, low or stressed?
We can offer free help
If you are aged 16 years or older and are registered with a GP surgery in the Wakefield District, you can access NICE recommended therapies at Turning Point Talking Therapies by contacting us directly.
This Talking Therapy service is delivered by Turning Point in partnership with NHS Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Group.
This website provides information about:
- How we can help with the problems you might be experiencing
- Who we can support
- How to book onto our groups and workshops
- Information about self-help materials
- How to get involved
- How to get in touch – phone, drop-in or email a referral form
NEW! FREE WELLBEING WORKSHOPS FROM 4 JUNE 2020
- Managing Anxiety during Covid-19
- Wellbeing Whilst Working during Covid-19
- Mindfulness during Covid-19
- Sleep during Covid-19
Click below to book your place.