The therapies we offer are all evidence based and recommended by the National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidelines. This means that extensive research and experience prove that they work. However success in therapy largely involves the individual committing to regularly attending appointments and engaging in the work that is discussed in the sessions.
There are many ways that Turning Point Talking Therapies can help you to improve your wellbeing. Everyone who refers themselves for help will receive a screening assessment. This is normally 30-40 minutes and can take place over the telephone or face-to-face. After this screening assessment the clinician will discuss with you which options they feel would best meet your needs.
If you would like to try out online therapy, groups or workshops, please let us know when you refer yourself and we can book you straight onto these.
Click the links below to learn more about each treatment option:
Low Intensity CBT Therapy
High Intensity Therapies
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy ( IPT)
- Counselling for Depression (CFD)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Group Therapy and Workshops
Therapy Groups and Workshops
- Healthy Living Workshops
- Group Therapy and Courses
- Public access self-help workshops – no assessment required – just book on!