All clients who are engaged with the Turning Point Talking Therapies service have access to support from our in-house employment project worker. This employment support can include one to one sessions or group workshops and is tailor made to your specific needs.
This can include:
- Application support
- Interview techniques, presentation and preparation
- Specification letters
- Job searching
- Voluntary work, training and education
- In work support/employee retention and signposting
- Applying for work with a criminal record
- Registering and working with recruitment agencies
- Benefits advice, better off in work calculations and in work benefits.